Based in Stratford, New Jersey
Nov 1, 2013
In Gigahurts you are the computer. Juggle tons of programs that are all competing for the same resources. Better keep those programs running or they will crash. Crash too many programs and its Game Over!
What started as a pondering of how complicated an OS's job is became a Senior Project at Rowan University for Semag Studio founder, Jordan Hample. The project was nowhere near polished enough for release at the time, so the other members of Semag Studio got to work on finishing the game.
- Take a walk through computing history as you play Story Mode.
- See how long you can last against a never ending wave of programs in Endless Mode.
- Build your own computer system and play it in Custom Mode
- Upgrade your parts so that you can rank higher on the Global Leaderboards.
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Gigahurts. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "a very interesting iOS title"
- Brandon Orselli, Niche Gamer
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Semag Studio
A small indie studio based in NJ.
More information on Semag Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Owner, Programmer, Designer
Artist, Designer, Vegetarian